The all-electric Faraday plan in the 2-Story E-PWR® Lite Collection features an open floor plan with 3-4 bedrooms and 3.5-4.5 baths and ranges from 1,595 to 2,046 square feet. The primary bedroom on the second floor also includes a deck to enjoy your morning coffee or read a book. The Faraday includes a 2-car garage home and offers the option to add a fourth bedroom with a finished basement. This home truly celebrates innovations of the future, in a community that celebrates the beauty of the past. Watch this video to learn more about the Lite Collection.
Unique features of the 2-Story E-PWR® Lite Collection:
- Zero Energy Ready Home
- LEED Certified
- Wiser Energy Home Power Monitor
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Energy-Efficient Electric Fireplace
- 65-Gallon Hybrid Electric Water Heater
- Recirculating Heat Pump Technology
- SMART Thermostat Technology
- Solar Panels Included
- 100% LED Lighting Fixtures
- 220V EV Ready Outlet
- WiFi Enabled Garage Door Opener
Starting at $559,900
1,595-2,046 Square Feet
Living Areas Included
Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen
Finished Basement, Rec Room, Bath, Bedroom 4
Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Dual Vanities in Master, 2nd Floor Laundry, Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fan Prewire, Air Conditioning, 9′ Ceilings
Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher
HERS Score: 14 to 38
ZERO Energy Ready, Solar Power, LED Lighting, Tankless Water Heater
Active Radon System, Air Purifier
LEED Certified, Indoor airPLUS Qualified, Zero Energy Ready, Energy Star
Sales Office Location & Hours
Sales Office Location
Hours of Operation
Current Onsite Office Hours:
Thursday & Friday: By Appointment Only
From Downtown Denver & I-25
- Take I-25 South
- Take Exit 207B toward Santa Fe Dr. onto US-85
- Take the ramp toward Evans Ave.
- Turn right onto W. Evans Ave.
- Turn left onto S. Federal Blvd.
- Turn right onto W. Bates Ave.
From the Denver Tech Center & I-25
- Take I-25 North
- Take exit 201 toward US-285
- Turn left onto E. Hampden Ave.
- Turn right onto S. Federal Blvd.
- Turn left onto W. Bates Ave.