The all-electric Volt plan in the 3-Story E-PWR® Rise Collection features a modern open floor plan with 2 bedrooms and up to 2 bath and 2 half bath options. The main floor features an oversized kitchen island that is perfect for gathering with friends and family as well as an airy living room and separate dining area. Upstairs, this home features a private bathroom and walk-in closet for each bedroom, along with convenient upper-level laundry room. The entry level features a study that can be used to work from home or can be converted into a home gym, hobby room, play area, or big game day TV room. This home is designed with your every comfort in mind and is built with the earth’s best interests at heart. Watch this video to learn more about the Rise Collection.
Unique features of the 3-Story E-PWR® Rise Collection:
- Zero Energy Ready Home
- LEED Certified
- Wiser Energy Home Power Monitor
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Energy-Efficient Electric Fireplace
- 65-Gallon Hybrid Electric Water Heater
- Recirculating Heat Pump Technology
- SMART Thermostat Technology
- Solar Panels Included
- 100% LED Lighting Fixtures
- 220V EV Ready Outlet
- WiFi Enabled Garage Door Opener
Starting at $534,900
1,669 Square Feet
2 full, 2 Half Bathrooms
Living Areas Included
Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Study
Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Dual Vanities in Master, Walk-in Closets, Ceiling Fan Prewire, Air Conditioning, 9′ Ceilings
Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher
HERS Score: 14 to 38
ZERO Energy Ready, Solar Power, LED Lighting, Tankless Water Heater
Active Radon System, Air Purifier
LEED Certified, Indoor airPLUS Qualified, Zero Energy Ready, Energy Star
Sales Office Location & Hours
Sales Office Location
Hours of Operation
Current Onsite Office Hours:
Thursday & Friday: By Appointment Only
From Downtown Denver & I-25
- Take I-25 South
- Take Exit 207B toward Santa Fe Dr. onto US-85
- Take the ramp toward Evans Ave.
- Turn right onto W. Evans Ave.
- Turn left onto S. Federal Blvd.
- Turn right onto W. Bates Ave.
From the Denver Tech Center & I-25
- Take I-25 North
- Take exit 201 toward US-285
- Turn left onto E. Hampden Ave
- Turn right onto S. Federal Blvd.
- Turn left onto W. Bates Ave.